Our qualified Pharmacist Vaccinators are able to offer vaccinations for a number of diseases in order to protect you and your loved ones. See below for details of our current Vaccinations on offer:
For the 2020 Flu Season we can offer vaccinations to anyone over 13 years old, funded or unfunded.
Vaccinations for unfunded patients are available from Monday 27 April (before this date is only for Eligible patients who get their vaccination funded, and Essential Workers)
We offer a Walk-In service for Flu Vaccinations - no appointment needed! Our Vaccinating Pharmacists will be with you as a matter of priority to ensure you don't have a long wait.
Unfunded Vaccinations: $35.00 per person. Contact us for group rates for local groups & businesses.
Eligibility for Funded Vaccinations:
- People 65 or over
- Pregnant women
- People over 13 years old who have one of the diseases below:
- Ischaemic heart disease - roughly have you had a heart attack or get angina
- Congestive heart failure
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease - roughly were you born with a heart defect
- Cerebro-vascular disease - roughly have you had a stroke or do you get transient ischaemic attacks (mini-strokes)
- Have asthma that you need inhalers to prevent
- Other lung problems like COPD, emphysema, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis
- Have diabetes
- Have chronic kidney disease
- Have cancer (except BCC or squamous skin cancers
- Have an autoimmune disease (e.g. Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Have immunity problems
- Take immune suppressing medicines (transplant patients)
- Have had you spleen removed or are going to have it removed
- Have Downs syndrome
If you have any questions, please phone us 07 872 0564 and ask for a vaccinating pharmacist or phone 0800 IMMUNE for the Immunisation helpline.
Flu Vaccination Times for Week starting Monday 18 May
Monday 18th May 8.30am - 6.45pm
Tuesday 19th May 8.30am - 6.45pm
Wednesday 20th May 8.30am - 5.15pm
Thursday 21st May 8.30am - 6.45pm
Friday 22nd May 8.30am - 6.45pm
Saturday 23rd May 9am - 2.45pm
Sunday 24th May Vaccinations not available.