- Award winning Pharmacy
- Seeking Sales Star passionate about health and wellbeing
- Te Awamutu location
- Full time & Part time hours available
- Beauty Therapy and/or Natural Health qualifications a bonus
Do you enjoy problem solving health concerns and recommending possible products or treatments to your friends? Do they come to you specifically because of your knowledge and interest?
Are you seeking that fuzzy feeling you get when you know you have helped solved someone’s problem or made their day with great customer service?
Then you could be a Retail Pharmacy Assistant at Sanders Pharmacy.Your New Job
As a Retail Assistant, you will be on your feet talking with customers and helping them to find the right product that meets their needs. You will build great relationships with our regulars, the community and your team.
You will support your team by being on hand to answer the questions they struggle with. You will also need to call upon them for help when you need it too. You will learn the details of most the products, from supplements to first aid.
We have two positions available
- Part-time/Casual - especially weekend and sickness cover
- Full time - hours are 4 - 5 days per week. Your hours will include rostered weekends - usually 2 weekend shifts a month.
You will be an enthusiastic and energetic sales person. Your communication and people skills will be valued highly, and your retail pharmacy and healthcare experience will be a bonus. Pharmacy and health product details can be taught and learnt, which is what we are willing to do, if you are a great people person and customer service expert from another retail industry. Just bring us your passion for health and wellness and we will help you grow.
Did you know they have over 3000+ products in store? Your attention to detail and information retention will be highly regarded.
You will have proven retail or customer service experience that includes:
Key areas of interest
- Engaging with customers and seeking out information
- Providing product recommendations and suggestions
- Converting interested customers into successful sales
- Working in a team and collaborating with other teams
- the following qualifications and experience are in high demand and will be valued highly:
- Beauty therapy experience, including a Beautician or Beauty Therapy qualification. We are growing our skincare offerings, and would like to offer mini treatments, and expert level brands.
- Natural Health experience, including any relevant training. This is focus area for us, with significant knowledge on staff already including a Heath Coach. If you have experience in natural remedies, lifestyle medicine, or have done study in this area - we would love to hear from you.
Sanders’ vision is to provide exceptional healthcare to the people of Te Awamutu. They do this with excellent customer service, thoughtful analysis of treatments and solutions, great relationships with other providers and a holistic approach to care.
As a 7 day a week Pharmacy, the work environment is dynamic and changing. The Team work hard for their customers and have fun while doing it. They are also known to take time out to celebrate their successes as a team during meetings or they head away from site for some fun.
You will enjoy the continual training to support product knowledge and the opportunity to make a key contribution to the pharmacy growth and future triumphs.
If you enjoy learning and are keen to fast track your new knowledge base, you can study with us for a NZQA Qualification as a Pharmacy Assistant.See yourself in this job - What next?Apply now
to be a key retail sales assistant at a successful local Te Awamutu business, that is committed to providing that feel good vibe for customers when they walk in the door.
Applications must include a CV and covering letter letting us know why you are the next Pharmacy Assistant for the Sanders Pharmacy Retail team.
Email your application to Jess Billing, Retail Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us to organise to hand-deliver your application.
Applications open 5 October until further notice.