Nurofen for Children 12YRS Strawberry 200ml
Out of stock
Nurofen For Children is a pleasant tasting sugar free syrup formulated to relieve pain and fever in children.
✓ Reduction in temperature for up to 8 hours including fever caused by immunisation
✓ Temporary relief of pain associated with:
- Minor aches
- Ear ache
- Sprains & strains s
- Sore throats
- Colds & flu
- 3*‒6 months (average weight 6‒8kg), dose: 3 ‒ 4ml
- 6‒12 months (average weight 8‒10 kg), dose: 4 ‒ 5ml
- 1-3 years (average weight 10‒14kg), dose: 5 ‒7ml
- 3-5 years (average weight 14‒18kg), dose: 7 ‒ 9ml
- 5-7 years (average weight 18‒22kg), dose: 9 ‒ 11ml
- 7-9 years (average weight 22‒28kg), dose: 11 ‒ 14ml
- 9-12 years (average weight 28‒40kg), dose: 14 ‒ 20ml
Repeat dose every 8 hours as necessary with a maximum of 3 doses in 24 hours. Do not exceed stated dose.
*Do not give to babies under 3 months. Seek medical advice before giving to children under 1 year.
Do not take: In children under 3 months of age.
- In children who have stomach ulcers or other stomach disorders.
- In children who have kidney or heart problems.
- In children who have allergic reactions to aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction develops, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- If the cap seal is not intact on first opening of the bottle.
Seek medical advice before use:
- If your child is under 12 months of age.
- If your child has asthma.
- If your child is taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or is taking any other regular medicines.