Getting a vaccination is easy and convenient at our pharmacy. Our qualified Pharmacist Vaccinators are able to offer vaccinations for a number of diseases in order to protect you and your loved ones.
Come in to ask about vaccinations that protect against influenza, also called the flu, whooping cough, meningococcal disease and shingles.
With your permission, we send the vaccination details to your Doctor so your records will be always up to date.
See below for details of our current Vaccinations on offer:
For the 2021 Flu Season we can offer vaccinations to anyone over 13 years old, funded or unfunded.
Vaccinations for over 65s are available now. Vaccinations for those who qualify for funded conditions (who are under 65), and unfunded patients are available from Wednesday 17 May.
We offer a Walk-In service for Flu Vaccinations - no appointment needed! Our Vaccinating Pharmacists will be with you as a matter of priority to ensure you don't have a long wait.
Unfunded Vaccinations: $35.00 per person. Contact us for group rates for local groups & businesses.
Eligibility for Funded Vaccinations:
- People 65 or over
- Pregnant women
- People over 13 years old who have one of the diseases below:
- Ischaemic heart disease – roughly, have you had a heart attack or get angina
- Congestive heart failure
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease – roughly, were you born with a heart defect
- Cerebro-vascular disease – roughly, have you had a stroke or do you get transient ischaemic attacks (mini-strokes)
- Have asthma that you need inhalers to prevent
- Other lung problems like COPD, emphysema, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis
- Have diabetes
- Have chronic kidney disease
- Have cancer (except BCC or squamous skin cancers)
- Have an autoimmune disease (e.g. Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Have immunity problems
- Take immune suppressing medicines (transplant patients)
- Have a cochlear implant
- Have had spleen removed, or are going to have it removed
- Have Downs syndrome
If you have any questions, please phone us 07 872 0564 and ask for a vaccinating pharmacist or phone 0800 IMMUNE for the Immunisation helpline.
Flu Vaccination Times
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 6.30pm
Saturday & Sunday: Usually 9am-2.30pm, but please phone ahead and confirm.