Vaccination at Sanders Pharmacy
Getting a vaccination is easy and convenient at Sanders Pharmacy.
Our team is able to provide a number of vaccinations. Come in to ask about vaccinations that protect against influenza, also called the flu, whooping cough, meningococcal disease, shingles and Covid-19.
Our Pharmacists are trained vaccinators, and this makes getting a vaccination really convenient. With your permission, we send the vaccination details to your Doctor so your records will be always up to date.
We offer first, second and 3rd doses, as well as Booster vaccines.Please book on the Book My Vaccine website.
Available from Friday 1 April 2022.
Walk in's 9am-5pm weekdays, no appointment necessary. If you require a vaccination on a weekend, please phone ahead and check with the Pharmacist on duty if they are available.
Unfunded pricing: $38
Eligibility criteria for FREE seasonal influenza vaccination for 2022*:
Pregnant women (any trimester)
People aged 65 years and older
People aged under 65 years with any of the medical conditions listed below
have any of the following cardiovascular diseases:
- ischaemic heart disease, or
- congestive heart failure, or
- rheumatic heart disease, or
- congenital heart disease, or
- cerebrovascular disease; or
- asthma, if on a regular preventative therapy, or
- other chronic respiratory disease with impaired lung function; or
have chronic renal disease; or
have any cancer, excluding basal and squamous skin cancers if not invasive; or
have any of the following other conditions:
- autoimmune disease, or
- immune suppression or immune deficiency, or
- HIV, or
- transplant recipient, or
- neuromuscular or CNS disease/disorder,c or
- haemoglobinopathy,d or
- children on long-term aspirin, or
- a cochlear implant, or
- error of metabolism at risk of major metabolic decompensation, or
- pre- or post-splenectomy, or
- Down syndrome