Want to work with us?
Check out our Current Vacancies below for details on our current open positions. If you are a NZ Registered Qualified Pharmacist, Dispensary Technician or Pharmacy Assistant, or you are passionate about Pharmacy, you are welcome to email an expression of interest to us to we can keep you in mind for any future positions that come up!
We love to hear from customers who love our view of Pharmacy and want to join us as we improve the health of our community.
Send your details to email@example.com, attention Gail Karam.
- Award winning Pharmacy
- Fanatical about health and wellbeing
- Thriving staff culture & customer service focus
- 30-40 hours per week, plus rostered weekends
Apply for the Retail Manager role in our busy Community Pharmacy in Te Awamutu - come join us and lead, learn, organise, motivate and make an impact!
Dispensary Technician Required
We have an exciting vacancy for a Dispensary Technician to join our fun and friendly team.
- June 2021
- Full time
- Seeking an organised, energetic, team player with exceptional attention to detail
- Dispensary Technician Qualification preferred
- Large, busy pharmacy integrated with a modern 7 day a week Medical Centre.