Viratac Cold Sore Cream 5g
- Viratac Cold Sore Cream is for the treatment of Cold Sores.
- Viratac Cold Sore Cream is an anti-viral product designed to be used when you feel the tingling, itching or burning sensation of the cold sore progression.
- If Viratac Cold Sore Cream is used at the tingling stage it can prevent the cold sore from developing.
- If the blister does develop, Viratac Cold Sore Cream can speed the healing process.
- Early use can prevent the cold sore from developing further.
- Apply a small amount of Viratac Cold Sore Cream 5 times a day for 5 days to the affected area.
- Cold sores are infectious.
- Do not allow others to touch the cold sore, or share your towel.
- Avoid kissing and wash hands before and after touching the Cold Sore.
- Do not use Viratac Cold Sore Cream in the eyes, and avoid touching the eyes when you have a cold sore.
- Special care is needed when applying make-up.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding unless under a Doctor's supervision.